Terms and Conditions

By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by Mandorla silk-wrapped flower studio’s terms and conditions, which include current regulations governing online shopping. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice, any information on this site as necessary. The conditions detailed below do not affect your statutory rights.

All the products are handcrafted so there may be a slight variation in the product you receive and the product in the image. Although we aim to keep the pictures as up to date as possible, the information, including product descriptions, appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order. The images shown online are for illustration purposes only.

 

  • Products

Products on this website are unique and it is rare that specific colour combinations will be repeated. Furthermore, as all items are individually handmade, no two will be identical in terms of dimensions, fabric textures or Thread details. Therefore, whilst Mandorla silk-wrapped flower studio welcomes requests for colour preferences, and combinations and will always work closely with customers to meet their requirements, it is not always possible to supply an item in a particular colour.

Silk-wrapped flower craft is a very delicate art, please be aware that it should be kept away from water, heat and fire. Avoid touching the delicate part if not necessary. We do not accept refund or exchange if any damage not made by us. So please check your products carefully before.

 

  • Methods of Payment

Shop online: For your security and ours, please follow the terms and conditions of Etsy.

Made to order: You will need to pay at least 25% of the price as a deposit once the design details and order are confirmed and pay the rest of 75% when your item is ready. We accept bank transfer and card payment if you choose to receive your items by post and pay off before we dispatch. Otherwise, cash payment is acceptable for collection (Collection point is only available within London zones 1 and 2).

 

  • Shipping

UK mainland only. Unless otherwise stated, all our products are shipped via Royal Mail Second Class post.  We aim to have all ready-made products to you within 3-5 working days and all items made to order within 30 working days where possible (made to order customers may need to join the waiting list). Should this not be the case, we will inform you of an estimated delivery time as soon as possible after ordering.

 

  • Returns Policy

For online shopper only: In the unlikely event that any goods are faulty, Mandorla will either provide a refund or an alternative product, whichever you prefer. Faulty goods must be returned in their original condition. We must be notified of any faults within 14 days of the order date, via email to info@mandorlalondon.co.uk

If you change your mind about your purchase, please return the goods unused, in their original condition, within 14 days of their postmark, and Mandorla Studio will provide an exchange or refund. Please note that pierced earrings including earring pendants are non-returnable for reasons of hygiene and safety. As well as we will not refund your postage in these circumstances. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.

We do not accept refund or exchange for made to order or customers who collect the items by themselves.

 

  • Legal Statement

This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the UK mainland. Those who choose to access this site from another location are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent that, local laws are applicable. The contract for our sale and your purchase of the goods shall be made and the contract shall be formed at the place from which our acceptance email is sent to you.

If you have any further questions, please contact us and we will get back to you asap.